From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mikhail Khodjaiants
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 10:12 AM
To: Target Management developer discussions
Subject: [dsdp-tm-dev] CDT Launch integration

Hi Martin,

Is there any progress on this?
I am currently considering to add an experimental remote launcher to the CDT. The RSE and gdbserver seem like a natural choice for the reference implementation. I haven't tried the RSE yet, but we can combine our efforts and come up with a better solution.

Thanks,
Mikhail Khodjaiants

Back to the top