[dsdp-tm-dev] IP Review completed for RSE - New M1 date April 21

The Eclipse Foundation has completed IP/Legal review for the initial RSE submission (Bugzilla 125719)!

Due to heavy workload on the Eclipse Legal department, the review did take a lot longer than expected, so we had to adjust the milestone M1 target date by 2 weeks.

The remaining schedule remains unchanged, and we look at releasing a first public stable milestone (M1) of RSE on Friday, April 21.

For details, see http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Thanks,
Martin Oberhuber - WindRiver, Austria
+43(662)457915-85