RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] CDT Launch Integration

Cool. Thanks!

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: David McKnight [mailto:dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 4:36 PM
To: Doug Schaefer
Cc: David Dykstal; Target Management developer discussions; Ewa Matejska; ken.ryall@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] CDT Launch Integration

The launch integration used for the demo was fairly independent of CDT, itself, since it used an IBM engine with the IBM PICL debug technology.    Attached are some screenshots that might give you and idea of what was done in the demo.  RSE is not yet in the DSDP CVS repository (hopefully soon).

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/619/8200/TOR

Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>

10/03/2006 03:28 PM

Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ken.ryall@xxxxxxxxx, Ewa Matejska <Ewa.Matejska@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Dykstal <david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx>, David McKnight/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

cc

Subject

RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] CDT Launch Integration

This sounds like interesting stuff. Are their any changes to CDT needed to support this launch integration? Is there a screencast of the demo that we can show around?

Also I don’t seem to be able to see RSE in the DSDP CVS repository at all. Is it there or somewhere else?