    *From:* dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
    [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Ken Ryall
    *Sent:* Tuesday, February 14, 2006 6:26 AM
    *To:* Target Management developer discussions
    *Subject:* Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Announcement: DD/TM
    Meetingin Toronto

    Doug & Pete,

    I’ll be attending for Nokia.

    Thanks - Ken

    *From: *"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Date: *Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:35:47 -0800
    *To: *<dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Conversation: *[dsdp-dd-dev] Announcement: DD/TM Meeting in Toronto
    *Subject: *[dsdp-tm-dev] RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Announcement: DD/TM
    Meeting in Toronto

    Hi folks,

    Here is the list of attendees I have so far for next week’s DD and
    TM meetings. Please RSVP soon if you plan to be there. Pete needs
    to get the list to security this week. I don’t think I’ve hear
    from TI, MontaVista, Nokia, or ATI/Mentor yet, but my apologies if
    I missed your email.

    Doug

    _AMI Semiconductor
    _Mark Melvin