[dsdp-tm-dev] Chicago Meeting

Hi comrades,

thanks again to all of you for an excellent, productive meeting in
Downers Grove.

I've completed my first Action Item and added a Legend to the TM
Base Architecture slide. I made some more modifications to better
match what we had discussed:
  - Separated Services from Predefined Elements,
  - added "Reusable Widgets" and "Launch Sequencer"
  - dual-colored "Wizards" and "Property Pages" to indicate
    that some implementation is already there but needs extension
    for Connectors
I also changed the "Services" slide (#5) to more clearly indicate
OS-aware vs. OS-less connections.

Find the modified slides attached, and kindly let me know if the
modifications match your view of things.

I hope to complete meeting notes and upload the rest of the slides
to the Website tomorrow. If you did take any notes yourself, I'd
be glad to receive and merge them into mine in order to get our
final notes better reflect what we've said.

Please send your notes (as well as scenarios once you've made them)
directly to me or to this list.

Thanks,
Martin

--