Re: [dsdp-tcf-dev] TCF reference agent for 64-bit linux

What we haven't figured out is how to do builds and release them from
eclipse.org, or even what form they would take. We can build agents for
Windows and Linux local debugging and integrate them into the tcf.debug
plug-ins but I'd like to do that without having to check binaries into
SVN. I'll need to spend some time with some releng scripts to see how we
can achieve these goals.

Doug.