[dsdp-tcf-dev] TCF protocol thread safe?

Hi all,

I have developed my regression test framework for testing linux device drivers with TCF. Process service is used for launching my target test cases and client running on PC records the result. I have developed a wrapper around client to parse my test case files and manage the flow of the test case execution.

Now i wish to extend it further by allowing multiple instances of regression running on different target ( test case distribution) or multiple instance of agent on same target. For this i want to run multiple threads of client handler managing each agent connection.

I want to know if TCF is thread safe if i instantiate multiple instances of client or to be specific multiple handlers each connecting to different targets? I want to handle context for each thread differently. I guess for now only one handler is present which is over written for each connect command. Can we support multiple handlers by generating unique handler for each connection?

Please correct me if I have misunderstood anything.

Thanks and regards,

Karun

Back to the top