[dsdp-tcf-dev] TCF agent discovery on Ad hoc WLAN

Hi there,

I tried connecting two XP laptops via Ad hoc wireless LAN. The connection works fine as I can ping each other and copy files using Windows Explorer between each other. But the TCF agent discovery mechanism seems not work, which works well when the two machines are connected via Infrastructure (access point based) WLAN or wired LAN.

Any idea about what might be the cause or what I'm missing ?

Thanks.

- Ling

Back to the top