[dsdp-tcf-dev] RE: Submit a talk about TCF for ELC 2010?

Hi Anna,

We could certainly present TCF or have a BOF on TCF at ELC if there is
interest.

Before then it would be interesting to have a discussion/presentation
with the folks you meet at ELC who expressed this interest.  Do you
happen to be in touch with them so we could setup a meeting?

Thanks,
Felix

Back to the top