From: dsdp-tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pawel Piech
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:09 AM
To: dsdp-tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-tcf-dev] TCF Getting Started needs to be updated

Hi TCF Team,
Some pointed out to me that the article at
http://dsdp.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/tcf/docs/TCF%20Getting%20Started.html
should be updated with respect to DSF versions.  The TCF-DSF integration
in TM was done against the DSF 1.1 version released by the DSDP/DD
project.  Since then DSF has released version 2.0 with the CDT project.

The getting started article should probably point this out.

Cheers,
Pawel