From: dsdp-tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Florian Guillochon
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 10:49 AM
To: DSDP TCF dev list
Subject: [dsdp-tcf-dev] Custom TCF Service

Hi,

My new goal is to extend the TCF agent by adding a custom service.
That service should allow the user to open a /dev/ entry on the target, and getting its data (through the channel), in order to display it in Eclipse.
I've been studying the daytime example, but i'm a little confused about the Eclipse-side of the problem.
Do I have to create a new RSE subsystem relative to this service ?

Regards,

Florian