[dsdp-tcf-dev] Send an event from a worker thread

Hi!

I would like to know what is the right way to send a tcf event from a worker thread in the C agent?

What I'm considering right now is to post an event from the worker thread(a thread that is not the dispatch one) with the TCFBroadcastGroup or a specefic channel as parameter.

Then, in the callback function, I would send the data that the thread wanted to send on the channel (the data would be send in a protected queue or something like that).

Is this the best way to send data in an event from a thread?

Thank you.

Michael

Back to the top