RE: [dsdp-tcf-dev] Handling errors when opening a channel

Hi Ken,

The code is supposed to look like this:

channel = peer.openChannel();
channel.addChannelListener(new IChannel.IChannelListener() {

  public void onChannelOpened() {
  }

  public void congestionLevel(int level) {
  }

  public void onChannelClosed(Throwable error) {

    ... handle Connection refused (and all other errors) here ...

  }
});

Regards,
Eugene