RE: [dsdp-tcf-dev] Re: TCF agent issue

Hi Karun,

I think there are different aspects to this question:

1. Currently the only channel implementation is based on TCP/IP, so any
network issues that disconnects the TCP/IP channel will also disconnect
the channel and therefore be discovered by both the client and agent.

2. If the agent is a process (like the Linux agent) and there is a bug
the causes the agent to crash will disconnect the channel and therefore
be discovered by the client.

3. If there is a bug in the agent that causes it to loop, dead-lock,
lose track of a request, etc then there is no automatic way to discover
this.

Hope this helps,
Felix