[dsdp-tcf-dev] Mar 12 TCF Round-Table Notes

Hi all,

notes of the meeting we just had are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TCF/Meetings/March_12_2009_Round_Table

Feel free to edit the notes for clarifications or correcting typos.
It's a public Wiki which everybody can edit - it's got a history so you cannot possibly break anything :-)

Thanks again for all attendees, it was a great discussion.
I'm looking forward to more questions and discussions on bugzilla as well as the mailing list.

For those interested parties who could not join today, feel encouraged to get in touch with us on the mailing list.

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top