Re: [dsdp-pmc] DSDP Restructuring/Termination

This is just my recommendation and I'd be very happy if you ignored
me. But at this point of the game, I'd think Sequoyah and MTJ need a
bit more critical mass to maintain momentum which could be gained from
a merger. The same may be said of the new Mobile Web Tools project
proposal, but we can leave that for a separate discussion.

Now, if there is a need to release MTJ on a different schedule, or if
the MTJ committers were uncomfortable with the assimilation, then it
might make more sense for a subproject.