Re: [dsdp-pmc] DSDP Restructuring/Termination

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does TCF need to be a subproject of CDT, or could it reasonably stand on its
> own in Tools? Just wondering, really...

Well, there is still some debate as to whether it should be a CDT
component or subproject. That debate will probably rage on for a while
and I expect it will eventually become a component down the road. For
now though, to appease the existing committers, a subproject would be
prudent. I'll lead it so we'll keep it close to the CDT as needed.
It's a bit of a long story.

> We can roll the project creation into the Restructuring Review. That'll be
> easier as the whole proposal process can be skipped.

That would be cool. I'd still like to put together the docuware so we
have something to guide the early stages of the project with.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top