Re: [dsdp-pmc] DSDP Restructuring/Termination

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Doug.
>
> Is my assessment of DD accurate in your opinion?

Yes, DD should have had a termination review a long time ago. All of
it's components have moved to CDT.

> Do you really mean to make TCF as "Subproject" of CDT, or just a component?
> Do we really need a separate project here?

Yes, we would like to create a separate project for TCF (Target
Communication Framework). It's scope goes beyond support for debug and
we'd like to keep the communities separate, at least until the
technology matures. I'll work on the project creation docuware for
this.