Re: [dsdp-pmc] DSDP Termination

I'll tackle this on Monday.

Wayne

Doug Gaff wrote:
Hey Wayne,

Yeah, it would be great if you could start the Restructuring Review Document. I think I'm still supposed to do a blog post, too.

The notes from our last meeting (which discussed our plans for the projects) are here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/PMC/PMC_Minutes_11Mar10

I'm happy to review the document.

Doug