[dsdp-pmc] Re: Tools for Mobile Web project

OK, thanks. Just ping me when it's time to move on.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

On May 14, 2010, at 4:31 AM, Ian Skerrett wrote:

Paul and I are working on another company providing a committer. Please hold off publishing the proposal for another two weeks. We should have their decision by then.

Sent from my BlackBerry.

-----Original Message-----
From: mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:50:15
To: Wayne Beaton<wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Mike Milinkovich<mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx > Cc: Anne Jacko<anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Paul Beusterien'<paulb@xxxxxxxxxxx >; 'Ian Skerrett'<ian@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tools for Mobile Web project

Ok +1 then

Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
+1.613.220.3223 (mobile)

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 23:08:55
To: <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I don't mind a proposal "going live" for public review with just one
committer. It'd take some convincing for me to move forward with a
creation review for a project with one committer, however...

Wayne

Mike Milinkovich wrote:
I am not thrilled with the idea of creating a project with a single
committer. Is there no way that we can get some of these "interested
parties" to step up to an initial committer role?

The list of packages under "Initial Contribution" is confusing to me. I believe that the org.symbian packages are the ones being contributed, and
the others are actually third party dependencies. Is that correct?

Mike Milinkovich
Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228
Mobile: +1.613.220.3223
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx