From: Paul Beusterien [mailto:paulb@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 12:48 PM
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Cc: DSDP PMC list; Mike Milinkovich; Wayne Beaton
Subject: Re: [dsdp-pmc] Web Tools for Mobile Project

Thanks for the comments Doug and Martin.

Tools for Mobile Web works for me.

There is definitely some overlap between TMW and Blinki.  In some sense, TMW could be considered a reboot of Blinki.

The focus of the two projects is not exactly the same.  Blinki was very focused on the deployment piece of Web development, where TMW is more of an integration project pulling together various open source components to produce a full IDE for mobile web developers.

I'll make the fix to the mentor section.  Any other volunteers?

Thanks,
Paul