[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dsdp-pmc] Web Tools for Mobile Project
- From: Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 16:31:45 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=a8ofVSztt3l+zuKj2QEH9sxc2pmBSfttjC73uATkW78=; b=rbCeKRgE7tQTnS4qQHgdZjImz2otfylIrcPyxi1TnTooI2CCgPeLZ9PqazQCcOs1Cu xwu92nxlM6V/GTVYQDvKzSew5o54bEZRknMewGLXYz/DHI7g5szDqLahP3qfu+CBRH9+ u9Sh29wvjuAOYzMilHcbVnv93O5BM3L0w0KvA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=Gt2/QwW2bhSGWCs+W3sxlBAeJxQkDNypUvm4P3weTD/DRdytnERNOulY/lkS2TT4db A4ZCMD/6SASzmUiPv6GEgx9Fz8L2qgQFRuXVgf42PasYi6S3HMFpVzxc/T0ZOLBNBMld wPm1iP3IXbO1EVf68t2FphF/+hXTt4pnBbNn8=
On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
There are usually very few tools that run on mobile devices. Mostly they're small agents used to give host tools access to them. So I don't think there'll be confusion.
That being said, I always add a sub-line to Sequoyah as Tools for Mobile so people know what it is. In this mold, Tools for Mobile Web (TMW) would work and should be ambiguous.
or make that unambiguous.
On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Paul Beusterien <paulb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I considered MWT, but thought it might be confusing with tools that actually run on the mobile device. As opposed to tools that run anywhere Eclipse runs and created apps particularly for mobile devices.
What do others think?
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I can see Davids point about the potential for confusion. What about Mobile Web Tools or MWT for short?
Sent from my BlackBerry.
Development Tools Head
Foster City, California USA
Some facts about Symbian that we are legally obliged to tell you:
Symbian Foundation Limited is a Company Limited by Guarantee and not having Share Capital
We're registered in England and Wales - Companies House knows us by the number 6683783
Our address is 1 Boundary Row, Southwark, London SE1 8HP.
dsdp-pmc mailing list