RE: [dsdp-pmc] Study on communication andcollaboration insoftwaredevelopment teams

So he must have manually registered on each of the PMC lists, right?

Well if he did invest that amount of manual work I guess I'd just
let him go. Getting answers to such a kind of survey is likely
hard enough.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm