[dsdp-pmc] TmL and MTJ Galileo contributions

Hi all,

I just looked at the DSDP Galileo Contributions in RC2:
  Help > Install New Software... Pick Galileo site,
and found following small issues with the TmL and MTJ contributions (see also attached screenshot):
  • Eclipse Pulsar: Typo in Details pane - "Provider the IDE..."
  • MTJ Examples -- should that really be on Galileo? Typically only End-user Runtimes are in Galileo in order to support people who install "All of Galileo" or "All of a Category".
    If yes, then I don't understand the premature linebreaks in the details description (compared to MTJ Runtime)
  • MTJ SDK -- same question as examples, do we want this on Galileo or can people get the SDK from elsewhere? Who really wants to *extend* MTJ compared to those who want to *use* MTJ?
  • TmL SDK -- same qustion as MTJ SDK, do we want/need the SDK?
  • TmL Runtime -- Description in Details pane is not descriptive enough.
Comments?

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm