[dsdp-pmc] re: pending RTSC CQ's: [CQ 3269] and [CQ 3270]

Doug and Martin,

The following summarizes the current DSDP PMC votes for both [CQ 3269] and [CQ 3270]:

? Pawel Piech

? Mark Rogalski

+1 Christian Kurzke

+1 Shigeki Moride

+1 Dave Russo

+1 Martin Oberhuber

+1 Eric Cloninger

+1 Doug Gaff

Since the vote has been open for quite some time, there are no -1 votes, I'd like to declare the voting complete (and approved).

Before I update the CQ's to indicate PMC approval, I want to make sure this is ok; I realize it's a very busy time for everyone and I don't want to rush anyone.

dave

Back to the top