[dsdp-pmc] PMC Meeting

Hi folks,

EclipseCon and some new assignments are getting the best of me. I think we’ll have to resume our regular meetings after EclpseCon. Based on our last meeting[1], I think we’re on track on all of our action items.

Anyone interested in just meeting up informally at EclipseCon for breakfast? Does anyone have any schedule constraints or suggestions? I intentionally didn’t schedule a DSDP BoF because there are already several sub-project BoF’s.

Anyway, let me know. I’m looking forward to seeing you there.

Doug Gaff

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/PMC/PMC_Minutes_15Jan08

Back to the top