To: "'Wayne Parrott'" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'Barb Cochrane'" <barb.cochrane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 1:52 PM
Subject: RE: FireFly trademark review

This time with Barb copied  :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Janet Campbell [mailto:janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 1:51 PM
To: 'Wayne Parrott'

Anytime - we are here to help. If you could get that name to me as soon as
possible, I'd appreciate it.  We conduct the review through external
counsel, so while I can and will push, the more time you give me the better.
Also, if you could copy Barb (copied) on your proposed name as well I'd
appreciate it. It's possible I'll be out of the office and if that occurs,
Barb will quarterback the review for us.

Thanks,
Janet