Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

GIF image

On Mar 4, 2009, at 10:32 AM, Wayne Parrott wrote:

Hi Anne,

Thanks for being flexible with the dates. Yes, this plan works for us.

Wayne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anne Jacko" <anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx >
To: "Wayne Parrott" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Janet Campbell" <janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "Bjorn Freeman- Benson" <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 12:28 PM
Subject: FireFly review, revisited

Hi Wayne,

After a bit of discussion, we have this suggestion. We can have your
Creation Review on March 18 (8am PT / 11am ET), the week before
EclipseCon. This means that the trademark review, docuware, PMC
approval, etc. needs to be in place by Wednesday, March 11.

Janet says that if you can suggest a new name for your project by
Monday, March 9, she'll be able to complete a trademark review by
March 11. Of course the success of the trademark review will depend on
the name you choose. :-)

If all goes well, your Creation Review will have concluded
successfully the week before EclipseCon. Will this plan work for you?
Thanks.

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788