[dsdp-pmc] RE: updating dsdp help site

Hi Pawel,

The infocenter on dsdp.eclipse.org now runs on Eclipse 3.5m4
Ted has a login on dsdp.eclipse.org
You need to do this:

ssh dsdp.eclipse.org -l twilliams
cd /home/infocenter/latest/deploy/dd.dsf

and replace anything in plugins/ with the stuff you want there.
Pawel, of course I can give you a login on dsdp as well if you want.

Your other option is to tell me any location on the internet,
from where the DSDP cronjob can pull your latest docs nightly.
For instance, MTJ is pulling from here:

http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/downloads/drops/N.latest/dsdp-mtj-S
DK-incubation-latest.zip
and RSE is pulling from here:

http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/N.latest/RSE-SDK-lat
est.zip

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top