[dsdp-pmc] DSDP Branding

Hi all,

as per the Galileo Planning Council Meeting on Oct 27 [1], the
Galileo list of
requirements [2] was finalized.

One thing I find interesting from a PMC point of view is the
"Should do" requirement for Branding, that

   Each major project (the top-level projects except for the
   Tools and Technology projects where it is the sub-projects)
   should have an About dialog icon and contribute to the
   welcome page.

This means that we should come up with an Icon for DSDP. Where
can we get one? Perhaps something to discuss in our next meeting.

The other requirement that we'll need to invest in, is build process
maturity, I'll continue working on that, most likely leveraging the new
Common Build Infrastructure [3] that has been created as part of the
recent Build Workshop 3 [4]. I'm planning to adopt this for TM first,
hoping that it'll be easier to adopt it for DD, NAB, TML afterwards.

If others want to help with this effort, it's more than welcome.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top