[dsdp-pmc] RE: Deploy MTJ help on infocenter

Title: Deploy MTJ help on infocenter
Hi Paula,

We try to use the dsdp.eclipse.org infocenter for all DSDP projects, and
I'm administering it. I'd happily be serving MTJ help as well. There are
two options:

(a) You get your user ID and shell access on dsdp.eclipse.org, and a
     directory where you have write permissions for your plugins.
     Upload it there, and they get part of the infocenter.

(b) You tell me a path on some other server where the infocenter
     cronjob would automatically check every night and download
    any new plugins and deploy to the infocenter automatically.

I'm currently using option (b) to get new docs with every N-build.
DD and NAB  are using option (a).

Let me know what you want,

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm