RE: [dsdp-pmc] PMC Meeting - Thursday August 7

Minutes updated. Thanks again for the progress on the project plans.

Here is our proposal for future committer votes:

Propose 3 good records of contribution: patches in bugzilla, good mailing list contributions. Ok if one of those records is from another project.

Is this what we agreed to?

Action items:

Mark: Convert his eRCP plan slides to XML format by end of August

All: Finish project plans by Aug 31 so we can review in Sept meeting.

ALL: Complete the drafts of Board Report by end of August. Word document.

Mark: Check with Uriel to see if he's going to submit a paper to ESE.

Christian: Submit an ESE talk - could cover MTJ and TmL or Eclipse in Mobile.

Dave: Submit an ESE talk.

Doug: create the DSDP incubator and build the initial website.