From: Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 12:35 PM
To: Gaff, Doug
Cc: DSDP PMC list
Subject: Presentation of the DSDP PMC to the Board of Directors

Hi all,

I've been reminded by the IBM committers that on Sept 17, the DSDP PMC is invited to give a presentation of its activities to the Board of Directors.

It seems obvious that Doug as a Board member who would be at the meeting anyways could perform the presentation, but how are we going to create the contents?

Our IBM committer has asked me to for a draft copy of the presentation before Sept 17, such that it can be reviewed by IBM Legal. I'm not 100% sure if giving the draft copy to IBM is OK since all companies should be in the same position, and why should IBM see something before the others -- but, on the other hand, I'd have no problem with giving the copy either.

Cheers,

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top