RE: [dsdp-pmc] eRCP in RT project

I suggest you do them both at once…at least the review part. The infrastructure move (assuming you want to move your CVS and Bugzilla stuff, too) will take longer anyway.

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Rogalski
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 11:05 AM
To: DSDP PMC list
Cc: jeff@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [dsdp-pmc] eRCP in RT project

Sorry, I was on vacation last week and Gorkem is out as well. eRCP 1.2 is scheduled for release at the end of this month. I suppose the question is whether we make this release under DSDP and then move to RT or do both operations simultaneously. Would combined release/move reviews simplify things or make them more complicated?

                Mark

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/03/2008 10:02 AM

Please respond to
DSDP PMC list <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DSDP PMC list" <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[dsdp-pmc] eRCP in RT project

Hi Mark,

We missed you today. Now that Ganymede is done, are you ready to move eRCP into the RT top level project?

Is there anything we can do to help?

dsdp-pmc mailing list
dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx