RE: [dsdp-pmc] NAB and Ganymede

Shigeki,

your site config file is missing. You have an update
site, but you did not tell the Ganymatic builder where
it is. For details, see

   http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede/Build#The_Projects.27_Roles

I will go forward and create a dsdp-nab.sc file for you.
Please check it out from the /cvsroot/callisto repository
and review it for appropriateness.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm