    *From:* dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
    [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Gaff, Doug
    *Sent:* Montag, 14. April 2008 18:58
    *To:* DSDP PMC list
    *Subject:* [dsdp-pmc] RTSC Created

    Hi all,

    In case you’re not following the Creation Review schedule, the
    RTSC project was successfully created last Thursday.
    Congratulations to Dave and team!

    As has been our custom for all projects under DSDP, I would like
    to nominate Dave to join the DSDP PMC. Let’s conduct a formal vote
    to make it official, since I don’t think we’ve done this yet.

    +1 from Doug Gaff