From: Xuan Chen [mailto:xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Montag, 03. März 2008 16:02
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Cc: David Dykstal
Subject: Please provide a copy of the PMC presentation for the Eclipse Board Meeting at EclipseCon

Hi Martin,

We were requested by IBM team for a copy of the PMC presentation for the Eclipse Board Meeting at EclipseCon:
PMC Presentations: We would like to review the PMC presentations for the Eclipse Board Meeting at EclipseCon. Can you work with your PMC to get us a copy of the presentation?
This is new for eclipsecon this year but we do need to review the presentations.  We need you all to work with your PMC's to get us (IES) a copy in time to review it.  Not a technical review, but to ensure a cohesive view of IBM's position.

Could you please send me a copy of it?  Thanks.

Thanks,

Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for iSeries
(905) 413-3769 T/L 313-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top