[dsdp-pmc] FW: Can we delete /project-info/project-info.xml files?

FYI: Since all the project info is now maintained by the Portal,
we can delete the project-info.xml files on our web servers.

Cheers,

From: Bjorn Freeman-Benson [mailto:bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 5:22 PM
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Subject: Re: Can we delete /project-info/project-info.xml files?

Absolutely yes. Sorry I wasn't clear on that.

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
Hi Bjorn,

now that the project metadata apparently comes from the portal,
can we remove the project-info/project-info.xml files on our
web servers?

I'd like to avoid any duplicate or obsolete files.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

--
[end of message]

Back to the top