Re: [dsdp-pmc] RE:NAB Ganymede Simultaneous Release

Ted, Martin, Doug,

Thanks everybody.

I red the documents and I have requested webmasters to make a staging
area by e-mail.

In my understanding, if I get the NAB area then I should do these
operations as below.

1. upload jars to staging area
2. kick the signing script as written in the mail from webmasters.
3. download signed jars
4. packing by pack200
5. making the zip file from this packed jars
6. upload packed jars to NAB update site.
6. upload ziped files to NAB download site.

is that OK?

and I have a question.

in #4. is there any change by packing? I think usually pack200 modify
the jar file. I'm afraid it.

Shigeki