[dsdp-pmc] RE:NAB Ganymede Simultaneous Release

I responded to dsdp-pmc yesterday, not sure why it didn't come through:

For Jarsigning, see this E-Mail to eclipse.org-committers:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-committers/msg00252.htm
You'll need to tell the webmasters, they will grant you the jarsigner
priviledge and tell you how to do it.

For pack200, see here how the Platform team is doing it:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng-signedbuild

Cheers,
Martin