[dsdp-pmc] Re: MTJ Reboot - New Initial Committer List

Doug,
You are correct in both your statements:
  1. Anyone who has write permission to an eclipse.org server must have valid paperwork, i.e., be a committer.
  2. Project leads are not required to be committers, although they are more useful when they are (because then they can edit the website, etc).
- Bjorn

RE: [dsdp-pmc] MTJ Reboot - New Initial Committer List
From:
Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:15:42 -0500