[dsdp-pmc] EclipseCon submissions

Hi PMC,

I put our original recruited talk list on the Wiki, since I think it’s important to try to honor those as best as possible.  Recruited speakers can volunteer to give up their slots if we see something we’d rather have.

As you are reviewing and voting, please consider those talks that might make better short talks than long talks.  I’ve jotted some notes down on those.  Also, I think there are at least a few that are misfiled, and I’ve contacted the other category leads for their opinions.

Finally, if you have questions, leave a comment on the submission.

Doug

Back to the top