RE: [dsdp-pmc] adding documentation to DSDP info center

Hello Gorkem,

your docs are deployed:
http://dsdp.eclipse.org/help/latest/index.jsp

Whenever you update your jars in your deployment
area, the automatic infocenter update script will
make them live at 2:00am Eastern (Ottawa) time
daily.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber