[dsdp-pmc] OS Summit Asia

Hi PMC,

I submitted a general talk on DSDP to the OS Summit Asia coming up in Hong Kong on Nov 26-30.  I am scheduled to present on Friday.

http://www.ossummit.com/index.html

Unfortunately, I cannot attend because of schedule conflicts and EclipseCon 08 program committee responsibilities.  I spoke to Ian, and he said it should be ok to have someone else present.

Is anyone on the PMC interested?  Travel costs are covered by the conference, which should make this a lot easier for most folks.  Shigeki, perhaps this is something you might want to do, since you are the closest?

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Doug

Back to the top