[dsdp-pmc] New VPP proposal - some typos

Dear PMC,

as you may have noticed from the Eclipse-Committers mailing list,
a new project is proposed under the DSDP: The Virtual Prototyping
Platform, VPP, see http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/vpp/

Given that the vpp newsgroup, news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.dsdp.vpp
does not exist yet, I'm sending initial feedback to this list -- i.e.
I think I've found some typos in the Project Proposal, which I
otherwise find very interesting.

Typos I've found:

"SystemC topology viewer (to view the hardware components of a system,
typically feed ..."
   should be "...typically fed ..."

"Eclipse and GreenSocs is the VPPy project,"
   should be "...is the VPP project,"
"required by VPPy"
   should be "required by VPP"

"occur soon after the project is opened"
   should be "...soon after the project is created"

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.