[dsdp-pmc] Please approve Xuan Chen as new DSDP-TM committer

Dear PMC,

Dave Dykstal has nominated Xuan Chen (IBM Toronto)
to be promoted to committer status on the DSDP TM
Project (nomination text below).

The voting inside DSDP-TM is not quite complete yet
(8 committers voted +1, one is still pending) but
since the Portal had troubles sending out E-Mails
I thougt I'd give you notice already now.

Also, we wanted to discuss committer promotions
in the PMC outside the Portal, since for the Portal
a single PMC member's approval is sufficient. So,
please give your approval (+1/0/-1) here on the
PMC mailing list.

Here is Dave's nomination text:

"Xuan has been active on the DSDP/TM project now for several months. She
has submitted many successful patches, including some that have fixed
critical bugs. She is an active participant in the mailing list, in our
weekly developer calls, and a diligent tester. Many examples of her work
(both patches and bug reports) can be found querying bugzilla."

And here are some commtents from current DSDP-TM committers:

+1	Martin Oberhuber
I fully support promoting Xuan to committer status since I've seen her
work with great diligence and understanding, working late hours to
provide critical fixes.

+1	David McKnight
Xuan has provided some very good bug fixes and analysis for DSDP/TM. She
is dedicated, understands the code well, works hard and is always
careful to seek the best solution.

This bugzilla query shows 15 bugs that Xuan has helped fixing
by either providing a patch or by testing and giving important
comments to help fixing it:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&classifi
cation=DSDP&product=Target+Management&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=co
ntributed&cmdtype=doit&field0-0-0=attachments.ispatch&type0-0-0=equals&v
alue0-0-0=1&field0-1-0=commenter&type0-1-0=equals&value0-1-0=xuanchen%40
ca.ibm.com

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm