From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 12:43 PM
To: dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] Committer vote for Francis Litterio has been
approved bythe PMC

dsdp PMC Members,
The PMC has approved the vote for Francis Litterio's full Committer
status
on the dsdp.dd project. The next step is for the project lead to return
the portal and fill in the CVS package and employer information for
Francis
Litterio.

The PMC's comments were:

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your
project
lead, PMC member, or the EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>