Re: [dsdp-pmc] Next meeting

Mon, Thurs, and Fri  mornings (7-9am CDT) work for me up until July13th.

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/14/2007 09:45 AM

Please respond to
DSDP PMC list <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DSDP PMC list" <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dsdp-pmc] Next meeting

Hi folks,

I know there are several potential conflicts for our July  meeting.  Here are the ones I know about:

Pawel: not available on Thursdays because of a class.
Doug: not available week of July 2 (there’s a holiday on July 4)
Mika: July holidays?

Please give me your availability in July.  Let’s shoot for the same time on M,T, or W.  Shigeki: I’m assuming Friday’s are bad for you because of the very late time.

Thanks,

Doug