[dsdp-pmc] EclipseWorld 2007 and the eRCP talk

Mark:  here’s what I found out.  I guess EclipseWorld isn’t interested in embedded or mobile software.

Doug

From: Donna Esposito [mailto:DEsposito@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:01 PM
To: Gaff, Doug
Subject: RE: EclipseWorld 2007

Hi,

Since only 12% of the audience is involved in embedded programming, and our conference is focused on the enterprise, the conference chairs elected to go with more enterprise-oriented subject matter.

Sorry that I falsely encouraged you. I did hear that Eclipse was a pretty hot subject at the Embedded Systems Conference this year.

Donna