From: Gaff, Doug
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 6:38 PM
To: 'Shigeki Moride'; mika.hoikkala@xxxxxxxxx; Oberhuber, Martin; Kurzke Christian-E11581; Mark Rogalski (rogalski@xxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: DSDP podcast

Hi folks,

I have a podcast recording scheduled for Friday to talk about DSDP.  The questions below are pretty light.  Are there any things you’d like me to specifically talk about?  Any other questions you’d like to see?

Everyone: can you comment on whether you hope to be a part of next year’s Eclipse train release (this isn’t a firm commitment)

Mark: can I get an update on the eRCP mobile platforms supported?

Shigeki: I will clear up the NAB question.

Doug